Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Around the house...

 Homeschooling, taking care of my mom, finding a momement for myself...
 All because...

Added a little sparkle to the porch...

view from the sidewalk...
garden is growing in spite of me... enjoying the fresh greens.

Cat's trying out the cat tree... it just didn't work out for us, I returned it. I will look for something a little less dangerous! I snapped this cute photo and... 
I did buy them a bag of colorful mice yesterday to make it up to them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous photos! Yes, cat trees can be... well, at the very least, complete space-hogs. Heh. That one does look precarious as well! Hopefully they love the mice. :3

Tara said...

Your home looks so sweet and cozy, Anet. There seem to be special touches in every corner -- all the way out to the laundry line!
The chandelier is great. A house in town has one strung through a big tree in the backyard. Totally unexpected and very fun.

Anet said...

Hi Wendy,
yeah...they are having a blast with the mice:)
The cats were just to big and clumsy for the tree. And when Harpo decided to leap down from the top, it had to go. The orange cats are declawed in the front so it wasn't safe for them.
When's your kitty coming to England? soon??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww.. thanks Tara, I do try:)
They don't call me Martha Jr. for nothin' LOL... just kidding, they don't call me that.
Hmm... a chandelier hanging in the tree, I like it!!

Tammy said...

Anet, I just want to say I don't always leave comments, but I read every one of your posts. Visiting your blog simply makes me feel cozy and homey. Not sure how to explain it, but I just wanted you to know how much I do love you and your blog. ♥

Anet said...

Tammy,
I'm so glad you feel that way when you visit here.
You are a dear sweet friend and I love you too:)

tiff said...

anet...i love your house...but not a big fan of the kitties...but you are good people to embrace them with all your heart! i love all the yumminess in your garden...awesome! and the sparkle on the porch is perfect!!!! thanks for sharing parts of your beautiful home!

Blog Archive