Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fort: Homestead

Noah and his friend Ian playing Revolutionary War 1775.
Guarding the fort.

Who goes there?


HOLD IT, RIGHT THERE!!!
Time for lunch!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh Anet, I love this! :) :) :)

Tara said...

It's all so cute but I especially love the mason jars and sandwiches tied up with a string. Things look a little dicey in the next to the last photo... hope everyone made it through without injury!

tiff said...

I love how you wrapped up their lunches...that is awesome! What a fun day in the backyard...looks like a beautiful day!

Anet said...

Thanks, Tammy.
I told you I'm stuck in "boy world" here! LOL!!
I just can't for the life of me, get him to embroidery anything!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No worries Tara... no fatalities, just a prisoner.
We had to let him go, when his mom called him home, RATS! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Tiff,
Yeah, that's the closest to a Revolutionary lunch I could come up with.
Bologna cheese sandwiches with ice water:)
It's all in the presentation!

Ruth said...

Noah is going to be a Civil War scholar, probably already is.

When I saw your waxed paper-wrapped sandwiches, I felt wonderfully reminiscent of childhood. So pretty, with the string.

Blog Archive