Noah had fun playing gold prospector with his gold panning kit.
It's pretty easy to catch gold fever.
Personally, I was more excited about the fool's gold nuggets that he found than the two itty bitty gold nuggets.
We also found some copper and hematite. The silver that was suppose to be in the kit was so impossible to find... but we sure had fun!
We'll be taking Noah's pan with us on a few trips to look for gold or just cool river stones. I'd don't think we'll be striking it rich here in Michigan so... California here we come! (we wish.) Thanks Tammy and Kayla for sharing the info about this kit with us! Here's the web site link for this kit. Life Studies




5 comments:
Oh my gosh we have to get this kit!!!! So perfect for our history study. We are lucky enough to live here in California!! We are going to Sutter Creek this summer.
thanks for this
lisa
Hey Lisa,
If you do get this...
Tammy shared with us to pan only half of the bag at a time. It's much easier this way.
Lucky Californian!
Noah looks like a natural. Best of luck on your upcoming adventures!
I'm so glad Noah had fun with the kit. Yeah, the silver was tricky...actually I highly doubt our pieces are silver...more like sparkly pieces of sand. I can't wait to take the pan with us camping this summer!
A real gold panner wouldnt be wearin one of them sissy new york shirts.
Post a Comment