Monday, May 23, 2011

Our Reading Nook...

  Our favorite spot to read, in the early afternoon...


Noah just finished

I love this book!
 I'm thinking about trying to build a solar cooker just for fun.
I couldn't put this book down, read it from cover to cover:)  

Very interesting and useful ideas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cozy looking spot! I finally finished "A Discovery of Witches", which I began at O'Hare International Airport on Thursday, April 14. I was so antsy (excited!) waiting for my flight to London, that it was difficult to concentrate on reading. :D

Perhaps every airport should have a nice little nook like that!

Anet said...

I don't blame you Wendy, I'd be way too excited about England to read anything.
Sounds like a good book though, (I'm awfully fond of witches:)

Tara said...

All three of these look like great books. Reading anything in that cute little spot would be a treat! I love the photo treatment, too.
Hey, thanks for the nice comment you left a while back on Spiraling. I haven't been in a while, so it's taken me until now to see it.
Have a good week, Anet.

tiff said...

a nook it is...love it! the boys' absolutely loved The Lost Hero. I have the Urban Homestead on my shelf, but have not read it yet..you inspire me...now i just gotta get one of those comfy nooks!

Crescent Moon said...

We're slowly working our way towards reading The Lost Hero. The Battle for the Labyrinth is our current bedtime reading.
I love porch swings! That would be a great place to read.
I also like the way you played with the photo, so only the flower box has color.

Anet said...

Tara,
Thanks, Hope all is well with you. I'll email you soon:)
(((Big Hugs)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Tiff,
Noah loved this book too:)
I'm checking the kindle for the Urban Homestead, I just have to own it for myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Crescent:)
I'll have to check out The Battle for the Labyrinth for Noah. Sounds like something he'd like.

Yeah... when my photo is too busy with color like my porch shot, I like to play with it on PhotoScape.

Blog Archive