Saturday, May 21, 2011

Just had to share...

mama nursing her babies.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh! That is the best shot ever. You've made my day. :)

Tara said...

Holy cuteness! Love it.

Lisa said...

too cute!!!

Tammy said...

So sweet. ♥

Gwen Buchanan said...

Oh that is so cute.. amazing to catch a shot like that!!!

Ann said...

that is adorable! i was wondering when we would see the babies again.

Anet said...

Hi Everyone,
I'm glad everyone has enjoyed this photo of bunny love:) It was sooo....cute to watch, the babies would kick their hind legs as they nursed.

I just couldn't believe my eyes when I looked out the window and saw this scene. (that's why the photo isn't very good because it was taken through a window and a screen.)
My mom's window looks out to the backyard and she has had so much enjoyment watching the rabbits!

I haven't seen them at all for two days now, ever since they followed their mom under the fence and behind our garage.

Blog Archive