
Hey Facebookers...
Please help my daughter Autumn get her summertime photo on the cover of Vintage Life Magazine.
Click the like button on the Vintage Life Magazine FB page ,
click on photo #12 (the photo above) and then click the like button for her photo.
She's in second place as of now, she needs more votes:) Thanks a bunch!
Here's the link: Vintage Life Magazine Facebook page




7 comments:
Still taking me to my page, never mind I searched for vinatage life mag and got to it from there.Good luck Autumn, you have quite a talent!
I cast my vote. Awesome photo, Autumn. I hope you land the cover.
Thank you Ladies;)
i voted too...beautiful photo!
Thank you so...much!
Tiff, Tara and Jessica:)
She's 16 votes away from first place now:)
Thanks everyone who voted! Its actually the inside back cover, guess I didn't read it very well!! But its still cool and we're in first place 30 votes ahead right now! Hopefully we can keep it up but there are three days of voting left so we still need all the votes we can get!
Fingers crossed.Front/back/inside...its still publicity:)
Post a Comment