Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jasper

New editor:)
"Meow, meow Tiff don't you think I so adorable?"

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Awww...look at the cutie!

Anet said...

He is a lovebug!

Jessica said...

Beautiful boy:) I tried to click the link above for facebook but it only took me to my page...and blogger dosnt seem to want to allow people to leave a comment above so though i would here.

Anet said...

Oh, it took you to your own page most likely because you needed to sign in to facebook. Then the link would work.
Thanks Jessica:)
I'll get with Autumn to see if I did something wrong.

Hmmm... not sure about the comments for that post. I'll republish it, see if that fixes it.

Anet said...

Okay, I've fixed the comments for the photo contest post and I'll have Autumn check the link for the contest. It works for me when I try it...??? I dunno:)

Tara said...

Great point of view on the photo. I love the contrast of the sweet face with those claws (ready to go!).

Anet said...

He has quickly learned that mom doesn't like scratching on the furniture!
I don't know, maybe he does it when I'm not around.
But I haven't seen any damage so far.

Blog Archive