Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Protesting Boys!

Rally at the State Capital.
Noah and Caleb

I'm so proud of my guys helping Dad protect the Unions!
I.B.E.W local 665

5 comments:

Tara said...

Good for them!
Did you happen to hear the Fresh Air (NPR) story about unions? I had no idea how many of the "standard" work procedures could be credited to unions. If unions go away, and those things are taken away (I know some are already falling by the wayside), people may begin to realize how important they are.

Anet said...

Yep, you're right Tara. The unions are responsible for many of the health and safety rules in the job place that we have today.
I just don't understand politics sometimes...it's just down right scary.

~Molly~ said...

Yay for them!!! Our town is having a "tea party" on the lawn of the courthouse, there's a big part of me that wants to go protest it! Unfortunately, in east Texas, I'd probably be the only one out there.

molly

Anet said...

Molly~
The tea party had a rally the very next day... with not as nearly as many people. (it was cold and windy) poor them:)

RunninL8 said...

Right ON, guys!!! Whoo-hoo!!!

Blog Archive