Friday, April 15, 2011

Carnival Love...

 Happy in love...


My Beautiful Daughter and Wonderful New Son-in-law.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Ah, young love!
Autumn is so photogenic. I think all these snaps are great but the BW with the chains has to be my favorite. Kevin's eyes, the short depth of focus. Very nice.

tiff said...

those a fabulous photos. what a fun place to have photos taken. i just love that first one...but i also like the one where autumn is grabbing on tight to Kevin's jacket...so cute!

Tammy said...

Big sigh...to be YOUNG and in love again. ;)

Wonderful photos as always. :)

Lisa said...

they really are a beautiful couple! i love seeing such joy and happiness in their faces!!

Crescent Moon said...

Those are amazing photos! I really like the first one, so sweet! Your daughter looks good in that shade of green.

Anet said...

Thanks everyone, I just have to agree with you all...
They are so cute in love and Autumn is fab in that shade of green:)

Blog Archive