Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shh... Wedding in Progress!







5 comments:

Tara said...

Wedding in Progress... what a great sign to be able to hang on your door! Holy smokes, I am LOVING that last shot. So many cute shoes!

Anet said...

Teeheehee...
I made that sign and one of those pairs of shoes are mine,second ones in.
I'm wishing it was in color though, cause they're the prettiest shade of purple:)

Guess what we threw at Autumn and Kevin as they left for their honeymoon?

Anet said...

Tara,
I've added a bunch of photos after the Wedding in Progress photo, just in case you didn't see them:)

Tara said...

They're great! The shot of Autumn walking "down the aisle" looks like everything a beautiful home wedding can be -- simple, meaningful, real.
And I need to add that the two of us shoe shopping together could be very, very dangerous... and fun!

Anet said...

OH, my feet hurt for two days after the wedding from these shoes. I'm not use to heels anymore. I'm a flat footed duck:)

Blog Archive