Monday, February 14, 2011

Going to the Chapel and I'm gonna get married...








It was a perfect wedding! Everything went off without a hitch.

I'll post more photos of the wedding as I get them.

13 comments:

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

Whoops, that deleted comment was from me...typos, ugh. lol

Anet, the photos are beautiful...my fave is of Autumn & Kevin in front of the fireplace.

I thought of you many times yesterday, and am so glad the wedding went well.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.

And now...you go put your feet up and relax! :)

Lisa said...

i'm teary-eyed after those beautiful photos!!! what a beautiful couple they are! what a perfect day it must have been.
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Tara said...

LOVE the black and white foot-poppin' kiss!

Congratulations Kevin and Autumn. Best wishes for many happy years together.

Anonymous said...

What *beautiful* photographs, and how gorgeous Autumn and Kevin look! Congratulations to the both of them!

Ina's 5 and our Native Homeschool Blog said...

The photos are beautiful and creative. I love their outfits. They look more romantic then your typical stiff wedding atire. I really like the one in the kitchen because it is home that a marriage takes place. Also live the obe in the snow with balloons

sandy said...

Loved the pics - Autumn looked beautiful and her husband very handsome!

Crescent Moon said...

They're an adorable couple! I really love her vintage looking outfit, especially the red petticoats under the pink skirt! You did a fantastic job with the decorations, too.

Sharon said...

I am so glad that it went smoothly (and beautifully!) and that Alice was able to share it with all of you!
Now you can kick back a take it easy for a little while.
Happy Valentine's Day!

A-M said...

Congratulations! What lovely photos!

Anet said...

Thank you everyone!
I'm so glad it's over~
50 people in my house was a little stressfull;)

But my girly was just stunning and now I have an amazingly sweet son-in-law! I'm so excited for their future together.

I'll be sure to share more photos when we get them from the photographer... Autumn's childhood best friend Jasmine just happens to be a talented wedding photographer also. They grew up and reconnected and just happens to have the same career! So they are bartering wedding photos, Jasmine is engaged:)

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

~Molly~ said...

What an adorable couple!!! He's just a dollface! So glad you've finally put pics up, lol, I've been checking frequently! Love their cake topper too. And that's pretty cool about Jasmine, I love it when things work out like that.

Anet said...

Molly,
Kevin made the cake topper:)

Blog Archive