Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Remember This Cutie?

It's time to focus just on him for awhile. He patiently waits for me while I tend to his sick grandma, while I work hard at his sister's wedding and with all the other stuff that takes up my time. He's been reading so many books, keeping himself busy. Waiting for mom's attention.
I love him so much and while my mom is feeling well and now the wedding is over, my focus will be on my incredibly wonderful little guy. I'll be planning some day trips for us, some great hands on projects, catching up on our cuddling time on the couch with some good books, and getting out for a winter's walk in the woods (long over due.)
My favorite thing in the world is being a homeschool mom. I've been missing that part of me, along with other parts that I've lost along the way. I've been missing Noah, even though he's been right here all along.
This year will be a year of change for us. Some hard changes are coming and some good ones too. But for now it's just Noah and mom. The Purple Squirrel will once again be filled with our homeschooling journey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah has grown so much since I began following your blog. :3

Tara said...

The days you've described in this post sound like they are going to be the perfect way to reconnect with Noah, your homeschooling life and the parts of you that you had to set aside for a while.
I look forward to reading about your days, as always, and I'm glad to hear your mom is feeling well.

Anet said...

Wendy,
He is growing like a weed lately!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tara,
I just miss things being simple around here. Sometimes life is just overwhelming all at once!

Blog Archive