Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Rare Glimpse...

it's a very rare occasion that I'd ever post of photo of me here on the blog.

Do you guys even know what I look like?

I'm not a fan of my picture being taken but for Autumn's wedding I couldn't avoid it.

14 comments:

Tammy said...

I have NEVER seen a picture of you or your hubby. What fun this is!!!

:) :) :)

Thanks so much for sharing this rare picture!

Tammy said...

P.S. Your hubby reminds me or Richard Gere. ;)

Tammy said...

That should read Your hubby reminds me OF Richard Gere. ;)

Sharon said...

Of course I know what you look like but then I read Autumn's blog and she includes you in her shots occasionally. :)

What a great picture. Beautiful!
Oh, and Tammy's right, Brad does have Richard Gere's eyes.

Tara said...

I've seen you on Autumn's blog as well. What a great wedding day family portrait, Anet. You're beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great picture Anet and yes I know what you look like :) Carla

Autumn Luciano said...

I had no idea what you looked like, and your husband needs some work!

dandelionlady said...

That's a lovely photo! I'm glad to see what you look like. :) I've also been enjoying all the wonderful, artful photos that have been popping up on your blog. What a lovely wedding!

Anet said...

Tammy,
Richard Gere??? lol!!! I've never thought of that. hmmm. I'll have to ponder on that one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sharon and Tara,
Thank you both.
That's right, that darn Autumn puts up dumb photos of me... which is always upsetting to me! I wish she wouldn't do that!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carla, lol! yes, you do know what I look like in real life... poor you! (just kidding. I'll see you later today at the musuem:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Autumn,
very funny... let's see your husband in another 20 or so years when he's an old man:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dandelionlady,
Thank you, that is very sweet to say:)

Autumn Luciano said...

He's gonna look adorable!

Tammy said...

LOL Autumn on your first comment.

:) :) :)

Lisa said...

such a beautiful family!!! love that dress Anet!!!

Anet said...

Thanks Lisa...
In a wink of an eye... it will be Goose's special day. Oh they grow up much too fast.
Hey, we should prearrange a marriage between Goose and Noah:)
Just a thought.

tiff said...

you are beautiful...so fun to put a face with your name...love it! what a happy occasion to remember and a wonderful photo!

thanks for sharing! :)

Blog Archive