that is the question!
~~~~
Homeschooling is just too fun sometimes!
"Alas, poor Yorick"
Noah as Prince Hamlet, Shakespeare unit.
My mom's latest scenery painting. This one she did for me. She keeps busy with her art.
~~~
Autumn is enrolling in an Antique's College.
She would love to have her own antique shop or an estate's sales company someday.
Here's a few of my favorite pieces that's she's been appraising.
Twin Winton squirrel cookie jar.
Hull Pottery; Wild flower cornucopia
Chalkware carnival prize rooster.




2 comments:
I bought a huge box of those Atlas canning jars a few years ago off Craig's list. I love them -- they look so pretty in the light and are great for holding spare change, cotton balls, etc.
It's so great that your mom is still painting and keeping busy. Her work is beautiful!
Looks like Noah is having fun playing Hamlet. Cute.
I really like that first picture! My oldest daughter is taking a Shakespeare class in college and loving it.
I swear I've seen that same vase somewhere before. I wonder if there is one just like it in my grandmother's basement.
Post a Comment