Loads of Kevin and Autumn Love...
Kevin and Autumn... I hearted-out their tushies for the blog.
Things are moving along pretty well with the preparations for the wedding. The dress is finally finished... have you ever tried to hem a two layered poofy fifty style dress?It was a nightmare for my sister! I'm telling I don't know what I would of done with out her helping us.
I still have last minute shopping for the fresh food items we need. The menu is one planned around simplicity. I'm really trying to keep things simple and easy going around here. I'm just over the stress stuff! Saturday night we're gathering all the girls for spa night with some strawberry daiquiris, painted red fingers nails and foot soaks:)




8 comments:
I love the clothesline shot and am so glad everything is coming together. They are such a cute couple. Sending them all good thoughts and blessings that they have a long and magical lifetime together!
Happy Wedding Day!
Happy Valentines Day!
Every child should be so LUCKY to have a mom like you Anet.. You are the sweetest, most loving soul!
Oh Anet...this is just lovely. What a WONDERFUL wedding celebration you have planned!!! Amazing job my friend. ♥
You've done a beautiful job preparing for this special day. I love the idea of keeping things simple and keeping the focus where it belongs. Enjoy your spa night, mother of the bride, you deserve it!
the photos are awesome...i love the clothesline too...what a great way to display photos...
and the hearts on the tushies is kinda cute...smiles!
oh i can't wait to see what is to come...beautiful. sweet. love!
Everything is so sweet!!!!! Your girls' night sounds like so much fun! Simple is sweeter, I say.
Wonderful job Anet ! You are amazing. Autumn is very lucky :)Carla
I have just had such a fun time following all the wedding prep! It looks so great! I wish we could be a fly on the wall! What a great theme (you know how I love themes!). We wish them the very best and can't wait to see photos from the Big Day!
Post a Comment