Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A sneak peek...

at some of the wedding preparations:) I have so much to do! 11 more days to go.

Autumn's favorite valentine from Kevin on the tree...

Autumn's vintage Valentine tree made it's way to my home. We've been busy washing walls, hanging hearts, moving furniture, packing up stuff and freshening up handmade dollies. My mom and sister are still working on the dress!

Kevin's mom gave us some cyclamen plants from the shower.

They are so sweet, they look like little hearts.

I found these sweet hand knitting red mittens at Kevin's grandparent's estate sale. I'm sure one or more of Kevin's family had worn these at one time or another.

Autumn loves them hanging from the mantel.

So I sewed little pink hearts on them, little touches of love here and there!

~~~

6 comments:

Tammy said...

This is all so sweet. Anet, you are doing such a nice job with all the wedding preparations. I am amazed at how quickly you've been able to put this together. It's going to be a lovely day. ♥

Anet said...

Thank you Tammy,
It's a labor of love for Autumn, Kevin and my mom (the guest of honor:)
Thank goodness it's a small occasion, I'd might lose my mind from trying to plan a big wedding!

Well, even with a small wedding there is plenty to think about and get done. We're coming along nicely though. Thanks to lots of help, especially from my sister Debi:) Bless her heart!

tiff said...

your red wall is perfect for a valentine wedding.

this looks like so much fun! i love it all...it makes me smile to come to your site.

i hope you are enjoying all the little moments and not getting too stressed out!

Tara said...

I love cyclamen, and they look beautiful on your mantel. I can almost feel the wonderful energy you are bringing into your home for the big day. So. much. love.
:-)

Colleen E. Conrad said...

LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Once again - AMAZING !! Great job, it looks wonderful :)
Carla

Blog Archive