Monday, January 3, 2011

Who-who...

Who'd like to knit me a pair of these adorable owl mittens?

Really! Who?!!

Cause I'd never be able to knit these for myself. Aren't they so sweet?

I came across these researching for some owl activities for Noah. I'm in love with these mittens:)

http://payloadz.com/d1/freeproducts.asp?id=1247974

Free pattern for owl mittens.

10 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Anet, Happy New Year, to you and you beautiful family.
You know I love owls!!! those are cute!!

Sharon said...

They're adorable, unfortunately I don't know how to knit!

Tammy said...

Darling mittens...I wish I could knit!

Tara said...

Oh gosh... these are so cute!
Someday when you least expect it, you might find a little surprise waiting for you. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Anet,
I would IF I could knit......they are cute!
Carla

tiff said...

oh my goodness these would have gone really well with the sweaters my boys' Nana the Great knitted them when they were 1.5 years old...both vests had 2 owls just like those mitts. Wish i could know i would knit these just for you! hugs!!!

Jessica said...

The are just the sweetest little owls:) If I could knit them for you i would, but cabling is beyond me.How i wish my gran was still here to teach me:(

Anet said...

Aww... thanks everyone!

Tara, it looks as if you're
my only hope of owning a pair of these sweet mittens.
I just knew you could do it, you're such a great and awesome knitter!
(buttering you up:)((Hugs))

Tara said...

Don't get too excited, Anet. It may be a long while until I am able to get to them, but I will try my best.

Anet said...

Oh yes Tara, I so understand. Maybe next winter:)

Blog Archive