Tuesday, December 28, 2010

HO-HO-HO...

The family had a great Christmas. Loads of presents and food... lots of family came over through out the weekend. We celebrated my mom's and sister's birthday on Sunday.

But guess what our best surprise was???

Miss Autumn sporting an engagement ring when she came over and announced their engagement to the family... yes I cried. Kevin surprised Autumn with a ring at 4:30 am on Christmas morning... he was a little excited:)
It's so important to them to get married before grandma gets too sick and can't be there so we're planning a February 13th (their 3rd year- first date anniversary) wedding right here at the house. I know it's not a lot of time, but it's a small gathering of Autumn and Kevin's closest family and friends. We'll figure it all out in time. I'm just tickled pink and over the moon. Autumn and Kevin are such a loving and sweet couple. I wish them all the best! I got a new son-in-law-to-be for Christmas!

Noah rockin' his new headphones.

Autumn and Kevin.

Autumn's vintage cat tray I bought for her on Etsy.

(Okay this is blurry, trying to figure out my new camera from Brad.)
We all got new cameras:)


Caleb sporting his crown from his English cracker:)


Harpo making a hiding out from all the commotion!

The fur babies checking out their stocking from Santa.

Autumn painted me a portrait of my dad... I just love it!

Celebrating our two Christmas birthdays!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Such celebrations! Christmas, engagements, birthdays, etc. The pics from today really show how much your boys resemble each other, and I just love that vintage tray of Autumn's. Happy birthday, Merry Christmas, but especially congrats to Autumn and her man. :) :) :)

Jessica said...

What a wonderful gift, a wedding in the works:)We did the same when we got married, made sure everything was suitable for my greatgan to be there with us.It makes the day more special.

Chele said...

Sounds like a wonderful holiday. Congratulations to Autumn and Kevin!

Tara said...

What a fun holiday surprise! Congratulations to Autumn and Kevin!
It sounds like you had a great Christmas, Anet.

tiff said...

WOW...that sounds like a FANTATIC christmas! Everyone looks happy! And how exciting to see that Autumn and Kevin are engaged...enjoy the planning & excitement to come! ♥♥♥

Blog Archive