Friday, December 17, 2010

Weekend trip

We're off on the train to Chicago this weekend. A Christmas present to Noah, Brad and myself. I thought what better gift than great memories of a trip to the big city. I just know Noah will be so excited to see all the sky scrapers. We'll be going to the John Hancock building. Up 94 floors up in 45 seconds... the fastest elevators in the United States! Swimming in the hotel pool for the boys and my favorite part... enjoying all the holiday decorations and lights.

Here's a few photos I've taken in the past few days.

Yes... I'm still feeding squirrels;) It's she cute?!

We're all packed and ready to go so...
have a great weekend and we'll see you next week!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

This sounds like so much fun! You all enjoy yourselves...you deserve it. :) :) :)

Tara said...

She is cute! Is she a black squirrel?

Your mantel scene is so sweet!

Have some great R&R in Chicago...

tiff said...

have a great time chicago!

i love the photos...and i love how you altered the photo of your mantel...so fun!

Jessica said...

I am in love with your little squirrel...she is beautiful:)Enjoy your vacation.

Anet said...

Tara,
Yes, she's a black squirrel. We now have more black squirrels than brown ones around here.

I have a few of them that now know a crazy squirrel lady lives here:)
They run up to me and take treats from my hand. They are always hanging around on the front and side porches.

Blog Archive