Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas making!

Some cookie art with Autumn and her adorable friend Colleen who loves squirrels just as much as I do!

Cookie art. Of course there are squirrel cookies:)
~~~
The cookies are made... the gifts are wrapped... the stockings are hung... time to relax and have some fun! Let the merry making commence!

Christmas visitors... my handsome nephew Sam (who's going to be a first time dad in June.)


My niece Kari (Sam's big sister) with two of her children Lindey and Jeffery.

English crackers are ready for Christmas morning.

"Oh and what's this Teddy? A little Electric Reindeer cheer for me!
Well... thank you, I'll have some of that tonight."
"What's that Teddy? Oh don't worry, I'll be sure to share!"

5 comments:

Colleen E. Conrad said...

Aww! Love the blog! Nice to meet you and thank you again for having me over for cookie time! Very fun! :)

Ina's 5 and our Native Homeschool Blog said...

Merry Christmas. Sounds like a wonderful day!

Chele said...

Merry Christmas! I love the squirrel cookies. So cute!

Tara said...

Hope you and Teddy enjoyed your seasonal libations!

All the best to you and yours for a wonderful holiday, Anet.

Tammy said...

Have a wonderful Christmas week, Anet.

Hugs,
Tammy

Blog Archive