Sunday, November 21, 2010

Time Well Spent..

Autumn has been here everyday since we've found out the my mom is terminally ill. We've been doing a little vintage Christmas crafting together.
I've made Autumn a banner that says A+K with hearts on each end with vintage music sheets. We've painted and glittered clothes pins to hang them on some silver garland.
We've painting houses and trees with pink, white, and blue paint with loads of sparkles for the mantel.
I've been busy with homeschooling classes and taking care of the family. We've decided to have transitional Hospice start next week. We had a couple of rough days last week and we all agree it's time. My mom is better, I guess we'll have good and bad days... that's to be expected.
My time is limited lately, seems I just barely keep my head above water. But homeschool classes are over this week for winter break and things should slow down a bit.
Hope all is well with everyone. I'm looking forward to having some down time to catch up with everyone soon:)

6 comments:

Tammy said...

I just want to say I'm thinking of you, Anet. Hang in there...

Tara said...

Remember to take care of yourself too.
I love the beautiful holiday crafts... the colors and sparkles... I imagine creating them is soothing and therapeutic.
Wishing good days for your mom.

Lisa said...

I am so sorry to hear that. I have been thinking of you a lot lately. we are sending out your package tomorrow. and there is a little something else that will arrive for Noah seperately. i hope things will get easier with the hospice care.
thinking of you!
lisa

tiff said...

i have been popping over here from time to time...i am so happy that you are getting time together as a family...enjoy each others company!

sending lotso' hugs your way! ♥♥♥

Ann said...

You and Autumn are so creative! I love the little houses. Please let us know if we can do anything to help out.

Anet said...

Bless your hearts everyone!
Hugs to all <3 <3 <3,
you girls are the best:)

Blog Archive