Tall Tales...
Noah's parts in Annie Oakley, Pecos Bill, and John Henry.
Noah with two of his good homeschool friends:)
A quiet early dinner for me and Brad in an antique train car before the play.
We had the place to ourselves, very nice;)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Decking the halls...
with Christmas past... old family photos, vintage silver garland, antique brooch on the wreath and a few vintage Christmas kitties.
I swear, I rearranged this mantel 5 times!!!
No tree yet, just a few touches here and there.
Harpo all tuckered out after all this decorating going on!




6 comments:
So glad you are able to find some joy with all the heartache you are going through at this time. Thinking of you, Anet.
And by the way...I love the tired kitty photo, lol!
Boy, Noah is getting quite an acting resume already! Very cool. I wish we had a more diverse home schooling community here so Zoe would have more social opportunities like that.
Love the train too!
So happy to see you and Brad were able to wrangle a dinner alone -- and in such a romantic space!
Way to go, Noah. You look awesome in your acting stills.
Your holiday decorations have such a special touch to them. The beribboned kitty above the mantel is a sweetie... almost as sweet as Harpo. :-)
Oh, I forgot to mention. We went to see Burlesque tonight and I thought of Autumn. If you two haven't seen it, go. I think you'd like it.
great photos...glad you and your honey got out for a dinner alone...you deserve it!
love the festivities in your house...i want to be at your house...we are waiting another week...still have a few projects to finish!
Fun pics and great to see Noah...handsome little guy.
Harpo looks so cozy.
What a great place to eat, that train car looks nice.
Post a Comment