Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just What We Needed... A box of cheer!

What a week!

We've been sick with the flu. Fevers, aches and a horrible mad cough.
Missing Noah's Fiber Art's class and most likely homeschool swimming on Friday will be out of the question. It's been through the whole family, thank goodness my mom was smart and had her flu shot this year. She's the only one who has escaped this nasty bug. Just when we're feeling so overwhelmed with this flu and life in general...
Goodness graces us this morning on the porch steps! A box of cheer from our dear blog friends in California. Oh so sweet and thoughtful of them. I love my blog friends and I love how they know us so well!

For me: a beautiful handmade photo frame and a smudging set of sage~mugwort~and cedar tucked inside a sweet little cloth bag. (I just love these, prefect gifts for me:)

For Noah: a beautiful San Fransisco Trolley car glass ornament for our tree, a sand dollar, a amethyst crystal, a wonderful Wizard book (that we'll save for our up coming train trip) a braided bracelet and the cutest little scrolls... prefect for wizard spells and secrets!

Thank you sweet Goose and Family, for cheering us up just when we needed it! Noah and I are very blessed to have you as friends~ May the Great Creator send many, many blessings your way!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, this is so nice...what a thoughtful gift and a nice treat during a week of sickness.

I love bloggy friends. ♥

Gwen Buchanan said...

Hi Anet, I hope you all are feeling better very soon.. not fun to be sick...

and that was so lovely of your blog friend to think of you and share something that makes you happy.. there sure are a lot of nice people out there..
...get well soon!!!

Tara said...

Smudge those cooties right out of your house!

What an awesome act of friendship -- perfect timing too. Feel better...

Lisa said...

Perfect timing! We sure hope Noah is feeling better now. That photo is just so sad. Poor guy! We are thrilled that these gifts made you smile! Blog friends are wonderful. They are a reminder of the kindness all around us. I hope your train trip is lots of fun.
hugs
Lisa and Goose

sandy said...

Poor Noah looks so sick! We have had a mild version going through here, mostly cold type symptoms...hope you all get better.

Beautiful gifts you received.

Blog Archive