Friday, October 29, 2010

Steampunk'd Skeleton



Noah's really into steampunk lately. He thought being a steampunk man would be cool for Halloween but wanted a spooky twist to it. We came up with a Steampunk Skeleton, no self respecting Steampunker would be caught DEAD without his goggles!
Steampunk is Victorian era with futuristic contraptions that run on steam power. That's my best definition of it. Here's a link if you'd like to check out the steampunk world a bit more.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Hey there Anet! Have you ever looked at my friend Crescent Moon's blog? She just made the most AMAZING costume for her son. They are very much into steampunk.

Here is her link...Photos of her son with his costume are just a post or two down on her blog. :)

http://overthecrescentmoon.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

By the way...a steampunk skeleton...I love it! lol

Crescent Moon said...

Tammy sent me here to look at your son's costume and she is absolutely right, it is awesome!

Ina's 5 and our Native Homeschool Blog said...

Very creative idea, I live it. I did not know what steampunk is (I guess I am old enough now to be out of the loop). But I have seen some of the movies referenced in one artie from your link...very cool I deed

dandelionlady said...

love the costume! Steampunk is totally addictive.

Tara said...

GREAT costume Noah! You would have gotten an extra treat for creativity if you had knocked on my door.

One of my clients is attending a steampunk wedding today. I thought that sounded pretty fun.

Blog Archive