Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jack-o-lantern Tradition

Harpo looks forward to pumpkin carving with Noah every year.
2010

2008

2010
2008
Can you tell Noah likes the classic Jack-o-Lantern face?

5 comments:

Sharon said...

He looks like a very happy pumpkin Noah. Even though it's snowing here I think we will carve ours this afternoon too.
Happy Halloween!

Tammy said...

Nothing like pulling gunk out of a pumpkin...lol! Kayla loves this tradition too. :) :) :)

tiff said...

sweet photos of Noah! i am a simple traditional pumpkin carver...so i dig noah's creations!

Tara said...

I like a good traditional Jack o Lantern face myself. Noah's is so cute -- he picked the perfect shaped pumpkin to pull off a classic look. Great job!

Anet said...

Ugh Sharon, I don't even want to think of snow yet. You poor dear!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Tammy, yep... pumpkin guts are the best. I put the guts and carved bits out for the squirrels:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Tiff:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Tara,
yeah... Noah looks just like his mama:)

Blog Archive