"Miigwetch~ Thank you, Tammy and Kayla!!"
Noah and I celebrated our birthdays in a quiet way today... no big plans made, no cake. Noah didn't want one and I can't eat any. Autumn came over and gave us her usual fabulous presents. Except this year she did something to honor my birthday is a very special way...
Autumn's MOM tattoo, at first I thought it was a rub on but it's not!
What a gift!!!
Musical Squirrels, so cute!
A lovely vintage needlework book.
Noah's gift from Autumn, a vintage Civil War book with old toy soldiers.
The three of went to the Guardian's of GaHoole' movie. Noah loved it... Autumn and I, ehhh not our cup of tea. But it was for Noah. Really beautiful graphics though!
Then we did a little birthday shopping for Noah. He chose the Guardian's of GaHoole' Wii game and some other PlayStation game.
After that we went to Max and Erma's for a nice dinner. Noah and I got an all you can eat ice cream sundae bar for our birthdays. It was a good birthday... oh yes, Brad was at a work and had a code class right after work so he didn't join us. Caleb started a new class today and couldn't miss it.
What we've been up to lately: besides doctor appointments and medical test...
Homeschool classes; Theater, Michigan's Native People, Cells and Microbes, Letterboxing, Fiber Arts, Gym and Archery (not a homeschool class, he does archery on Sat. mornings)
Tomorrow I'm taking my Letterboxing students on a field trip to a nature center and cemetery to hunt for letterboxings. I hope it warms up because it's freezing today!
I'm way behind on reading blogs and hopefully by Saturday or Sunday things will slow down a bit for me so I can catch up with you. Stay warm everyone!
Noah's alpaca wool dying in the sun.




6 comments:
Happy birthday to both of you!!!
And I'm so glad the book made it to Noah. :)
Happiest of birthday wishes to you and Noah. I love Autumn's thoughtful gifts and your quiet celebration. Somehow, the quiet days filled with small, special moments seem to be the best ones of all.
Enjoy the rest of your special day!
Happy Birthdays!
I hope you are doing better.
I am so impressed with Autumn's tattoo gift -- forever.
What a wonderful birthday. Happy birthday to you both
Happy Happy Birthday you two!
From noah: Thanks everyone for wishing me a happy birthday!
Post a Comment