After he did his homeschool assignments, we had a lovely walk around the tollgate nature center. We sat on a sunny bench and just talked for the longest time.
Noah is a amazing kid... not just saying that cause I'm his mom. I love spending time with him, I love the way he thinks, I love how kind he is, I love his cute face! I love that he got a little teary eyed when I accidentally squished an inch worm. I love that he knows he needs to get out in nature when he needs healing... physically and emotionally.
Peace and Healing, my friends.




7 comments:
I feel more peaceful just reading about your experience.
Anet, Glad to hear Noah is feeling better. Nature is amazing, luckily our kids love it too. We spent a lot of time out in the leaves again today, very calming :)
Take Care, Carla
So pretty where you are. How can a person be in the middle of that and not feel more peaceful... free... *grounded*
Hoping you and Noah are able to take in all that you need.
I'm glad he's feeling better, at least enough to get outside and enjoy such a beautiful view with you.
Wow, he really looks like he's growing up in that photo!!!
By the way, there's a book on it's way to Noah!!!!! :) :) :)
Thanks everyone,
I have a feeling we're going to be needing much more time out in nature.
Tammy,
He'll be so excited! Thank you! I've kept it a secret so he'll be surprised when it comes:):):)
beautifully said!
gorgeous photos!
love the fall...it is so peaceful!!!
Beautiful post! I always find my peace near the river. Hope things calm down for you and that you enjoy your birthdays!
Post a Comment