Friday, October 22, 2010

Homeschool Co-op Letterboxing Field Trip

I took my class on a letterboxing field trip today to a nature center and my favorite cemetery. The kids are really enjoying their new found hobby, the parents are too:) Some of the kids were bummed that we couldn't letterbox hunt in the cemetery in the dark. Are you nuts?!

The community center we hold our classes at is called Fosters.

The kids thought this photo was pretty cool!

"His eye is on the Sparrow" box.

This is why we don't hunt for letterboxes in the cemetery in the dark... Zombies!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I loooooooove letterboxing. Sounds like a lot of fun with the co-op. :)

Tara said...

I was just thinking that we should get out and letterbox while the weather is so beautiful. Your class looks like a really nice group of kids...err... zombies...

tiff said...

FANTASTIC! The boys' and I loved letterboxing in Alaska...we have not embraced it here in Colorado yet...we might have to go online and see where some are located in our area...i miss that time w/ the guys!

love all your photos...especially the zombies. :)

Blog Archive