Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Miigwetch Sharon!

Oh... the photos are fabulous!!!
~~~~
Noah dug right into all the wonderful books you sent for him. What a nice surprise! He's sick with a low grade fever today, so it's a prefect day to look at his new books and cuddle on the couch with mom.
Miigwetch ~ Thanks for sharing with us!
XOXOX

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm glad the photos arrived safely. After I sent them I worried that maybe I didn't pack the cd well enough.
I hope you both start to feel better soon!

Ina's 5 and our Native Homeschool Blog said...

Thought I'd stop by and say Hi, boozhoo found your blog. It's lovely. Stop by and visit us sometime at Ina's 5 & our Native Homeschool Blog.

Hope you get to feeling better soon

Anet said...

Sharon,

Autumn was over the moon with the photos! Thanks for making my girly happy:)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boozhoo! Ina,
Welcome!
It's always good to make new friends, especially Native homeschoolers!
I will surely visit your blog.
And thanks, I am feeling a bit better now:)

Blog Archive