Won't be around much... my mom's back in the hospital with something very bad going on in her brain. I had to call 911 Thursday morning. It took six firefighters to get her out into the ambulance. She couldn't even talk at that point. She's doing better now but still not even close to being her old self.
I'm overloaded with my life right now. I'm running on empty, up to the hospital all day then home... to find that certain people (really it's a certain person... a certain teenager) around here can't chip in and help out with the house and family stuff. Figures! I'm just about ready to give some tough love... some mama madness!!!:( I'm going to clean the kitchen and vacuum now.




13 comments:
So sorry to hear that; sending positive thoughts and energy to you and yours!
Anet...I'm thinking of you and sending good energy and lots of love your way. ♥
Oh Anet! I am so sorry! I'm sending you a big hug and lots of hope that your Mom continue to improve.
Thinking of you and your mom. All of you, actually. Even a certain teenager. Sending healing hugs your way!
lisa
Those kind of days just suck! Thinking of you
I hope things get better soon, Anet. Big hugs.
I'm so sorry Anet. I hope there is a diagnosis on your Mom soon, and some peace and healing. (And some serious pitching in around the house.)
Hugs.
thinking of you today.
hugs
lisa
i have been thinking about you a lot lately...
sending you cyber hugs! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Thinking of you and your family. Was in the hospital with my mom this weekend and yesterday, and my thoughts went to you and our similar paths in life right now. Sending you support...
Thanks everyone!
I really appreciate your concern and well wishes.
My mom is now home on seizure meds. and is feeling much better. Gee... if they'd only gave her the meds. the last 3 times this happened. Oh well, hopefully she's on the right path now.
I, unfortunately had a relapse of the inner ear/vertigo thingy on Sunday night and spent the next two days in bed. Just too much stress I guess. Luckily I had a bottle of the meds. from last time so I took them and crashed.
Autumn took over caring for grandma in the hospital, me at home and brought grandma home on Tuesday afternoon. Bless her heart, I don't know what I'd do without her!
Today I feel so much better... and looking forward to some "normal" around here.
Good news: Caleb got a job in an organic health food cafe! YAY!!!
Tara,
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I sure hope everything will be okay with her.
(((Big hugs))) We are on similar paths. It's a path that's not easy that's for sure!
Oh Anet I'm sorry about all the upheaval.. there is never a good time for that.. I am wishing all turns out well ...
ps.. probably not a good time to add this but I still can't get your blog to update ... darn.. don't know why??? that's why I just found out now...
Thanks Gwen,
Blogger is just so glitchy lately! ...
It's not on private anymore. Maybe if you click follow again it will work for you.
I do see you on my followers list right now.
Hopefully you won't forget me!!! XOX
Post a Comment