Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back to Normal!

Well....as normal as it gets...

The Mr. Bones leads the way to the fridge... you should be afraid, very afraid!

The ole' hearth... have a seat and a cup of brew...

a bucket of handmade of tricks and treats...

The mantel... I found this adorable little squirrel card at the hospital gift shop.

I framed it in a black photo frame... too cute!

My witch's corner... where the magic happens!

Update on my mom: I wrote a comment on the Crappy, Crappy Day post if you'd like to hear whats up.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm so glad! love the fiery leaves, very cool.

Lisa said...

so festive and fun! i love the mantle and hearth lights. and that card is too cute! reminds me of your cat in the pumpkin!!

Tammy said...

I always love your fall and Halloween decorating posts. :)

Tara said...

Glad to hear things are back to being semi abnormal again. ;-)
You win the Halloween decorating award hands-down. Another awesome mix of vintage, creepy, fun and natural.

(Thanks for your kind words. Mom had two arterial bleeds and two repair surgeries this week: one gastric and the other in the brain. Just got back from brain surgery tonight. Hopefully that's the last of it and she can recover.)

tiff said...

your house is always so much fun...i wish we could come have a cup o' witches brew at your home...and take in all the Halloween decor!

Blog Archive