Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yay for Coupons!


I signed up for online coupons at the Kroger's main website a few months ago. They've sent me a few coupons in the mail over the past few months also. Like $2 off coffee and such. Nice deals. Today in the mail I received all of these coupons for stuff I actually buy at Krogers.
They must keep track of my spending by my Kroger's card (which is a little creepy, but hey whatever.) Really... coupons for what you buy the most, brilliant!
There are coupons for free items; eggs, cereal, lettuce and franks. I love my coupons and Kroger! Okay, I'm off to shop now, just wanted to share this with you in case you're a Kroger's customer too.

2 comments:

tiff said...

we have a city market card which is owned by krogers and they must totally keep track, cuz' the coupons we get match up with the foods or products we get...but YAY! for coupons...happy shopping! love getting a deal! ♥ ♥

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the tip!

Blog Archive