Monday, July 5, 2010

A summer walk...

I love the changes from season to season at the nature area just up the street from us.

Right now, summer is in full bloom and spectacular!

Spending time taking it all in...

relaxing and being so grateful for such a blessing so close to home.

Megwetch, Great Father and Mother Earth!

"Well hello, big brown eyes."

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I just love each season, too! Beauty is everywhere if we choose to find it.

And I love your blog as always, Anet. :)

Tara said...

Such lovely, colorful, peaceful photos. Thank you so much for sharing!

Gwen Buchanan said...

These photos are fabulous Anet.. your family has such talent..

I browsed through Your daughter's site too... wow!!! she is a real artist!!!

the very best to you, gwen

sandy said...

what great photos but that top one!...wow....beautiful and a keepsake photo if I ever saw one.

Blog Archive