and Happy Birthday to Brad!
I took Brad to the Fire Keepers casino yesterday. I won $50 on my second spin and kept winning smaller amounts too. Woo Hoo!
We had a lovely dinner at Win Schulers (which is super expensive to which we are use to.) and Brad received a free birthday Baked Alaskan... (So yummy, we shared:)
We stopped at an antique/flea market at Turkeyville and bought 3 vintage salt & pepper shakers for my collect. The whole day ended up costing me only $26 after all my winnings at the casino. Brad wasn't as lucky and it was his birthday, the poor thing. He still enjoyed his day;)
I hope you have a sparkly fourth! Oh my, we need to get Noah some sparklers still, off to the store now!





3 comments:
Happy birthday America!
Happy birthday Brad!
:) :) :)
Happy Birthday to Brad. Sounds like a great day for you both!
How cool about your winnings! Happy Birthday to Brad. I haven't been to Win Schuler's in forever.
Post a Comment