Just because I love my girly so much...
when I saw this sweet floral print camp shirt I just had to buy it for Autumn. It's so her!She's been have such a hard time lately... all about cleaning up a house to live in and it's been one problem after another. A very long story.... Noah and I have been helping as much as we can.
This house has broken water pipes that had to be fixed, bee's nest, mold to clean, carpet to tear up, tons of stuff to pack up and all before the fun part of painting the entire house inside and out. It's a bit over whelming, but she's really positive on the outcome of it. The money she's investing in it now will go towards her monthly rent. Which is a deal at $350 plus utilities a month. She'll have several months of "no rent payments" by the time she's done fixing this house up. The lady who owns it had to move to Florida with her daughter due to illness. The house was closed up for two years and would of been a total loss if it stayed empty any longer.
She really wants a home of her own, where she can decorate it all vintage and cute.
Plus she needs it for a studio space for her pin-up shoots. Which is a big part of her income. It really has taking off and she has lots of customers wanting pin-up photos. Through the summer she's booked for weddings almost every weekend. I'm just so proud of her. She's a hard worker and is just so talented. There's no doubt that someday she'll have the wonderful dream home that she's been dreaming of... but for now it's this little cinder block house, which she'll make cute soon with momma's help:)




4 comments:
My hat's off to Autumn, a self made photographer! The shirt is adorable, I can see how you couldn't resist it. This is when we need family, and it warms my heart to see your love. xoxo
Autumn is so talented! I was thinking about her pin-up photos the other day, wishing we had something like that nearby so my sweet girl could get a (squeaky-clean, of course!) snap done. Really, she should think about franchising! Sounds like the house is well on its way to becoming a home (with a little help from mama, that is).
I'm so impressed with all Autumn has been doing. Good for her! And it will be so nice to have this house all fixed up and call it home away from home. :)
Thanks Ruth,
I really do love her... but the mold in this house makes me feel so sick. I really need for her to get the mildew/smelly problem under control before I help much more.
Tearing up the bedroom carpet, shampooing the living carpet(which is still in good condition) and running a dehumidifier should do the trick!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Tara,
If you ever head to Mid-Michigan we'll do a (teen version) shoot with Asha... Autumn would love to do that for you guys:)
The house isn't well on it way yet. I sure wish it was though, it's a bloody mess!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes Tammy, it will be nice once it's cleaned up and feels like home for her.
Post a Comment