Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wedding Cats~ Cake Topper

"I mew"

I've been playing around with some cake topper ideas. I just might make some to sell in my Etsy. This one is for someone special (a work in progress.)
The groom still needs a top hat and I just can't get a bow tie to look right yet... still working on it.
Perhaps I'll fashion a suit jacket for him still. I'm not sure about the mouse at the happy couples feet, it's from an old Mouse Trap game... he's just sitting there right now. Maybe I'll search for some cute little mice at Michael's craft store or make some.
I'm not returning to the preschool next year to work so I'll have more time to focus on the family, homeschooling and creating some whimsy. Yay!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh gosh... this is so cute! Looking at this cat couple makes me want to sing "Jellicle Cats." Keep creating whimsy! It's really a wonderful gift you have.

dandelionlady said...

That's adorable!

Blog Archive