Thursday, July 1, 2010

Inspiration...

Stars and Stripes... and a few fire crackers!

I've always loved Country Living Magazine and when my July/Aug. issue came I was so excited to see the goodies inside. I found some inspiration to make a 4th of July center piece on their website... been wanting to create something lately.
I'm hoping that Brad will take us (Autumn and me) to the 2010 Country Living Fair in Columbus, Ohio this September. (He's one of those great husbands that will follow you happily along all day... if you keep his belly full.) If we go, we'll stay over night and go to the fair both Saturday and Sunday.
I think I'll have a yard sale this summer and make some money so I can do a little shopping at the most amazing antique and craft fair!


Sparklers aglow...

Have a happy and safe 4th!

1 comment:

tiff said...

happy 4th of july...what a great center piece! your husband sounds like a catch...♥ ♥ ♥

Blog Archive