As you may all have noticed, I enjoy changing the look of my blog.
I was a little freaked out with the new blogger "Design" button. The color and font button is gone. It took me some time before I figured out that you can still have a solid background and change colors of the background and fonts. When you click the Design button, you then need to click the advance button and there it is. Only it's much better! Now you can move the cursor around on a color graph and get just the prefect color you are looking for.
Okay... Me is happy!!!
I move my nic~nacs and furniture around all the time. I have this rearranging thing. Are you like that too?
Friday, June 11, 2010
Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
LOL, you can tell by how often I change my blog around, too, that I rearrange my living room OFTEN!
I'm having fun with the new design feature, too, well now that I finally figured out how to make it work!
I love that you change it up...it is fun to come here just to see what you have been up to...not only in life, but layout too! :)
oh yeah. I am always moving things around. I like change. Your blog always looks great! I am a little annoyed that I have to figure this new design button thing out, though. I like my change, not bloggers changes!!
have a great weekend
lisa
I have been doing just that for the last half hour. The only thing that bugs me, is I'm use to the template choices with the old blogger thing. I miss it. Or am I missing something and not seeing it.
I love to see the changes in your blog! Maybe because it's because I'm on the computer laying out client work everyday, but I don't really like to change my blog up very much. I did see that new palette pop up and wondered what it was all about. Now I know!
Thanks forr a great read
Post a Comment