While visiting the cemetery on Memorial Day, I pointed out the plot that my parents gave Brad and I. It's right in front of my parents stone.
I sigh... "I don't want to be buried here. " It's not a cool old cemetery with old Gothic style headstones. It's fairly new and boring. I said "I'd rather be cremated and put in a urn and one of the kids could keep on a shelf somewhere."
Noah pipes in, "I know mom we'll take turns! Each Christmas one of us will take you home for the year until the next Christmas." (I picture my self being passed around like an old fruit cake.) "Oh and I'll be sure to tell Caleb not to let you roll down the embankment!" I said "What are you talking about?" He replies "You know the embankment under the highway bridge where he'll be living."
Oh Noah! Not nice~ but pretty dang funny!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Who's turn is it to keep mom?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
ROFLOL! ;)
Very Funny! Thanks for the laugh Noah. :)
That is just too funny! Like a script right out of a movie!
Too cute! Thanks for the smile this morning!
Awesome...that made me bust a gut laughing! That Noah...hilarious!
I love that you already have your URN picked out too...giggle ;)
Post a Comment