Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rainbow Resource Center

A friend of mine showed me her Rainbow Resource Catalog. It looked interesting, so I went to their website and ordered a free catalog. It took a few weeks to come and WOW is this thing big and loaded with homeschool goodies for all grade levels!

The history section alone is sending me over the moon! I love the descriptions and reviews with each item. Very informative! I've been a busy girl with my highlighter:) The prices are great too. I'll be placing a few orders over the summer. We'll be rockin for fall!

Here's the link for their website, order your free catalog.

Rainbow Resource Center, Inc.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh yes, this catalog has been a staple in my home for the past 7-8 years or so. I LOVE IT. Check out their website, too. You can look a little closer at each item and quite often see several views (and sample pages) of each item.

Have fun! :) :) :)

Tammy said...

OH, also...keep in mind...orders of $150 and more have free shipping.

Tara said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm off to check this out....

tiff said...

so cool! thanks for sharing the link!

Anet said...

Good point Tammy!
I'll just hold off on ordering until I have $150 worth.

There are some great Civil War books:)

Lisa said...

I'm doing this right now!! Thanks!

Blog Archive