I know one thing for sure we're going to feed him better cat food that's free of grains and vegetables. Sometimes just changing their diets is all it takes. Sometimes it takes monitoring and medicine. I've found a good website for Feline Diabetes here.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Boogie Man update...
Boo is spending the night at the vets. His physical exam went well and she couldn't see anything going on to cause his weight loss. She is suspecting Feline diabetes. She will be watching his urine output over night and if it's more than normal, she will do a blood test. If that test is positive for sugar then there will be another expensive blood test done. About $170 for that one. Ugh!!! But my Boo~Boo is so worth it. Bless his heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Ah, I hope he is alright. He is such a cutie!
Oh, please do keep us updated. ♥
Post a Comment