Sunday, June 27, 2010

In the Kitchen...

Fresh basil and chives for Caleb (his request for fresh herbs.)

Gluten free Fruit Betty with crumb topping... made with fresh raspberries and blackberries.
I served it warm with vanilla ice cream. So yummy!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

How the heck do you keep your kitties out of the basil? lol We had basil growing in a pot, and the kitties WOULD. NOT. STAY. OUT. of it! It is gone, long gone, eaten by the kitties!!!

Anet said...

Oh, I didn't know cats love basil.
I just got it so they haven't discovered yet... and they better NOT get on the counter tops! I think Harpo does after everyone is in bed, the little stinker!

Anet said...

that's (they haven't discovered IT yet.)
Long day:)

Tara said...

Mmmm, that crumble looks wonderful!
The only plants our cats will stay out of is the cactus...

Tammy said...

Our kitties are not supposed to get on the counter, but every blasted morning more leaves from the basil would be gone... Naughty kitties. Our Gypsy is obsessed with onions, too. He just HAS to be near me every time I chop onions. Any vegetables really, lol!

sandy said...

ohhhh that looks so good..

Blog Archive