Friday, June 25, 2010

Help yourself...

to my porch you poor stray kitty!

This cat follows Noah and his friend up and down the sidewalk between our two houses. She took a very long catnap on my porch swing yesterday as I rocked and cried over Boo. It seemed she knew I was sad and tried her hardest to cheer me up and make me laugh. I told her to go away... but she didn't listen.
I've been told that Noah's friend's family may take her in if no one claims her. I gave the boys some cat food to feed her. This cat talks and talks... and loves to give kisses. She very sweet and she has fleas!
Hopefully the fleas won't stay on my porch swing, but I'm thinking she can visit anytime she likes.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

I wonder if Boo sent her to comfort you yesterday... ♥ Thinking of you, Anet.

Lisa said...

I think she was there to ease your sadness.
She looks very sweet!
hugs
lisa

Tara said...

Animals just seem to know. I'm glad she didn't go away -- sometimes just having someone nearby, without the pressure of human conversation, is a comfort. Take care.

Ruth said...

I am so sorry about Boo, Anet. It's wrenching. Find comfort where you can, even from this stray kitty who won't listen to shoo.

Anet said...

Thanks everyone!

Noah's friend's family decide not to keep kitty because the dad got all itchy when he pet the cat... so another neighbor decided to take the cat to the humane society. Which is for the best. She'll find a good home. She is so sweet, someone will snatch her up.

I just couldn't keep her right now... It's just not good timing.
But she really helped me out the past few days, bless her heart. May she live a long and happy life with someone wonderful!

sandy said...

She sure picked a good time to stop by and hang out with you.

Blog Archive