Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Here we go again!

Boo is having trouble breathing and stopped eating again! I'm so stressed out about this cat. So we're back to the vets in a hour. I cancelled my own doctor's appointment to have my blood pressure rechecked to take Boo in. I've been on blood pressure meds. for a month now... right now it's probably through the roof! I rescheduled my appointment for Friday.

Feelings: frustration, confusion, desperation, sadness, anger, scared, overwhelmed, helplessness.

(SCREAMING!!!)

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh Anet...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

tiff said...

oh anet...i am sooooo sorry! be sure to take care of yourself too...blood pressure is not good during a stressful time...hugs to you & boo! ♥ ♥

Tara said...

Take a deep breath... remember that Boo can feel your stress too, if that helps. Some things are just bigger than us (but it doesn't change the fact that it's a suckfest which, well... sucks). Sending you hugs and strength.

Anet said...

Thanks you guys!

I'm a little calmer now. He's staying at the vets again and in the morning he's having a chest x-ray. He had no temp. and no swollen lymph nodes this time but was starting to stress with his breathing.

The vet asked if there has been any new cleaners, air fresheners or something like a dehumidifier running at home.
I can't think of anything like that but he did sleep with me on Monday night with our window air conditioner going all night.
The vet is leaning towards something environmental bothering him... what?!
How in the heck am I going to figure what it is?
He's been in this house for over 5 years and has been my cat for 9 years and all of the sudden something is making him sick.
I'm going to have to do some thinking on this tonight. Maybe it is the air conditioning.

Thanks again... I will remember to stay calm and I will take care of myself:)

Anonymous said...

Awww. Sending love and hugs to you AND Boo, as well as calming, positive energy.

Anet said...

I called to check on Boo last night. They said he ate well for them and is breathing a bit easier.
His x-ray is this morning, I'll call to check on the results around 11:00am.
Maybe Boo can come home today... and stay out of the air conditioning!

Tammy said...

Let us know what they find on the xray.

Blog Archive