The antibiotics worked a miracle! As soon as I let him out of the carrier when he came home this afternoon he immediately went to his food dish and pigged out! I haven't seen him eat like that in months. He'll be on the medicine for a few weeks. I'm soooo..... over joyed.
Now he's busy settling back in, following me everywhere, getting kisses from Bella and being hissed at by Harpo. Harpo is such a grump sometimes. Having Boo home is the best Solstice blessing I could ever ask for!
Happy Solstice Everyone & thanks
for being such a blessing in our lives!!!
~~~~~~





4 comments:
Yay for Boo! (And you, too!)
Did the vet ever decide what was wrong with Boo? I'm glad he is feeling better!
Thanks Tara:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you Tammy.
No, the vet had no answers for me. Some sort of virus.
He's doing great so far... lots of eating today:)
oh yippee! that is a fabulous solstice surprise! glad your Boo is home with you and pigging out! ♥ hugs ♥
Post a Comment