Sorry dear friends but the news is not good.
Boo has cancer and nothing can be done.
We have to have him put to sleep today so he doesn't suffer.
The family is overwhelmed with grief right now. Somehow we have to go to the vets to say our goodbyes.
I'll hold him while he crosses over. It's going to be the hardest thing I'll ever have to do. But I don't want him to go through this alone.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
I am SO sorry to read this. It isn't easy, I know. Blessings to you all and Boo.
You've done everything you could, most importantly you loved him deeply.
waanaki (peace of heart)to you all.
XOXO
Oh Anet, I am so, so, so sorry. Hugs to you. You and your family and Boo will be in my thoughts all day. Take care, dear friend. ♥
I am so sorry Anet. We had to do the same with our 3yr old Cosmo a few years ago. Binky and Daddy were with him when he passed. It is so hard saying goodbye to a family member like Boo.
we are thinking of you
lisa
Thank you so much everyone.
They wouldn't let me be with Boo in the end. They said the shot would be too stressful on him and wanted to use gas.
By law, no one other than medical personnel can be in the room.
That made me very upset, but I had to stop to think of what was best for Boo.
When I think of it, it's much easier on me that's for sure.
Caleb and I went and said our goodbyes to Boo.
Boo was uncomfortable in his own skin.
I realised it's for the best.
He purred and was glad to see us but wasn't thrilled about being petted or cuddled. He just want to lay there and look at us... so we talked and I rubbed his ears and gave him lots of kisses. It's all I could do.
Thanks for being here for me everyone. I really appreciate you all!
So sorry, Anet. Boo seems like he was such a sweetheart -- a true and loyal companion, sweet and cuddly best friend. Please know my thoughts are with you all.
Thank you Tara, I really appreciate it. You are so dear to me!
Anet, you and your family are in my thoughts. Boo will meet many friends in the Summerland, but he will always be there with you.
Hugs to all of you.
oh sweet anet...i am so sorry!
♥♥hugs to you and your family♥♥
Thank you Wendy, you are a dear!
You are right, Boo is playing with Jasmine and Larkin. (his other buddies who's passed on.)
I do believe they can visit us when they like. I swore I saw his black frame at the bottom of the stairs last night, I flicked on the light and nothing was there. My mind playing tricks or Boo visiting:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you Tiff, I'm so glad we are friends:)
Post a Comment