Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Caleb's chili

I've been teaching Caleb how to cook the past few weeks.
He's really loves to cook, not like his mom...
Anyways, tonight I taught him how to make my bacon chili. His chili was fantastic! Somehow tasted better than mine ever does. He was a little heavy handed with the chili powder. Hmmm....
He's also learning how to drive. Oh yeah, that's always a fun time!
It's was much easier teaching him to just monkey around....
he's grown up so fast.

Not too grown... He still monkeys around and now makes a great chili!

7 comments:

Tara said...

I had to do a double take and remind myself that this was a post about Caleb and not his little brother... the picture threw me! Isn't it great when the kids are old enough to cook? In my house everything tastes better when it isn't made by me. At least that how it seems.
The big question is: does he do the dishes too? :-)

Anet said...

LOL!
Noah does look a lot like his brother:)

Well... he empties the dishwasher and takes out the trash. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to loading the dishwasher.
Only I can do it right!!! (I should let that go.)

Tammy said...

Oh I love it when kids cook too!!!

And my dear friend, my heart goes out to you on the driving thing. Sort of.... hee hee ;)

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I definitely think teaching our boys how to cook is very important. Wow, he was so mischievous-looking when he was a little guy!

Anet said...

Thanks Tammy, I appreciate the sentiment:)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Wendy,
Yeah, Caleb was mischievous and still is!
Like my husband's best dish to make is Ramen Noodles. LOL!

Gwen Buchanan said...

ahhh chili and learning to drive ..good luck to Caleb!!! reminds me of Max.. he just wrote for his learner's drivers permit on Wed. but never got it.. needs to try again..

What a Beautiful boy your Caleb is !!!

Anet said...

Oh Gwen,
Thank you!
Caleb is going to take his written test next week. I hope he has study enough. If not he'll try again.
Max will get it next time:)

Blog Archive