Antique treat jar... with way too many M&M's in it! (Antique shop)
This is part of my Mother's day gift along with a bottle of wine from Autie and Kevin.
Oh yes, the bird plate is from her too! (Kevin's grandparent's estate sale)
A very unique shaped vase, I just adore this! (Antique shop)
Just because!
An old rooster,
I found a note tucked inside it with the name and date 1956
of the person who gave it to the lady who owned it. (Estate sale) Just because!
I love "Just because..."




7 comments:
What thoughtful little gifts! Your daughter truly knows how to spoil you and show her love. :)
just because...is a wonderful thing. i ♥ all those fabulous gifts...especially the m&m jar...although ours would be forever empty...giggle!
Autumn and Kevin are so sweet! Love like that just has to make your mama heart smile...
These are great gifts, just the kind that melt me. And the way you display them is very sweet. 1956 is a good year!
At first I thought Autie Rose was a typo for Auntie Rose. :)
Oh my gosh...she is so thoughtful! That is just so very...nice...of her to remember you so often "just because!"
:) :) :)
Hi Wendy,
She does spoil me... I guess after all the years of spoiling her, it's her turn:) She such a good kid!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Tiff,
Uhh... yeah the M&M's are not a good thing to have around here. I need to loose weight not gain!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tara,
It sure does make my heart smile:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Ruth,
Ahh.. were you born in 56? If so, it was a good year!
(We call Autumn, Autie most of the time:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tammy,
I'm so blessed to have her. Daughters are so great. Lucky you! You have 3 of them:)
I'm enjoying catching up, great treasures from Autumn.
Post a Comment