This could be it!
We've really enjoyed our two letterboxing hunts we've been on so far. It's such a fun family activity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Note:
I've come down with Vertigo yesterday, Spinning and throwing up.... spent the morning at the emergency dept.
I swear things have got to get better soon. I'm not very happy on the computer right now, so
I swear things have got to get better soon. I'm not very happy on the computer right now, so
I'll be resting for a few days until my world stops spinning and the Valium wears off:)
See ya on the other side!
Anet~ (missing her Sniffy)




3 comments:
Oh my gosh, we LOVE letterboxing. We have become addicted since last summer. :)
Anet, take care of yourself, ok? Feel better soon. ♥
Oh goodness... I think your body decided you were going to get some rest – one way or another. Hope your world stops spinning soon.
Noah looks so grown up in these pictures!
This looks like so much fun!
Meanwhile, please take it easy. You have been through alot lately, and you need to REST.
Post a Comment