Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Saying Goodbye...

to my dear friend...

Sniffy

May 2005 ~ March 29, 2010

12 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness, Anet! I'm so sorry!!!

Lisa Anne said...

Oh Sniffy, you don't even know how many lives you touched. May you find a place in your next life as good as the one you had with Anet, with lots of peanuts and other squirrely goodness.
Love to you all!

tiff said...

♥ hugs ♥

Amy Bradstreet said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to read this! We're sad, I know you're sad. You took great care of her, Anet and made one charming squirrel very happy, I know.

Anonymous said...

Aw, rest in peace, Sniffy. :( Hugs to you, Anet!

Tara said...

I'm so glad you chose to share all your Sniffy adventures with us. As sad as it is to read this post, I feel happy that I got to meet Sniffy through your words and pictures.
Hugs to you all.

Gwen Buchanan said...

I am so sorry Anet .. Sniffy was a bigger than life Squirrel.. you really showed what a personality he had.. which also showed your great personality!!!
This little one will be missed!

Shona Leah said...

We will miss you Sniffy..hugs ~Shona

Anet said...

Thank you everyone! I will sure miss her!!!

sandy said...

Oh no...what in the heck happened!!!

Anet said...

Hi Sandy,

She wasn't feeling well for a few days...
I knew it was coming. She was old.
I came home from work and found her laying under the tree.
We buried her between the lilacs in the back yard. I can't believe how much I miss her!

Online shops said...

I'm so sorry to hear that.

Blog Archive